Financial Aid Office
Welcome to the Financial Aid Office. We are here to assist you with any Financial Aid questions or concerns. Feel free to contact our office or schedule an appointment below.
Spring loan disbursement for first-time borrowers will be disbursed at 100% of the seme...
This is the second and final disbursement for Single semester loan disbursement. &nb...
50% of the semester Federal Pell Grant will be disbursed to qualifying students wh...
Newest Offerings of Financial Aid
The Create Real Impact Contest calls on students, ages 14-22, to showcase their positive solutions and strategies to stop the #1 killer of young people–car crashes caused by reckless and distracted driving. Students submit one entry into one of two categories: Video or Graphic Design. Get local community champions involved, such as your local first responder agencies and elected officials, for another chance to win in the Community Champions Bonus Points category.
- Register and make an account. You will choose either “Video” or “Graphic Design” from the dropdown menu in the registration form. Upload your entry, either your Graphic Design or a YouTube link to your Video.
- Remember, your entry must be original for this contest period and you may enter either a Video or a Graphic Design. You create an account and submit your entry at the same time.
- Get your community involved! Participate in the Community Champions Bonus Points category for another chance to win. More information on the Community Champions Bonus Points category is in the Official Rules.
- Your entry will be approved within 72 hours of upload. After approval, your entry will be publicly viewable, and you’ll be able to share your entry!
- If your entry needs edits or does not meet the contest requirements, an Impact Teen Drivers staff member will get in contact with you.
- Contest closes April 25, 2024 at 5:00 P.M. (ET), so all entries and any Community Champions Bonus Points information/pictures/screenshots must be submitted by that time.
Financial Aid Workshops
PLEASE NOTE - At peak times, limited services will be available due to our high volume of processing. We strongly encourage students to use the student portal (MyFRC) to check the status of their financial aid.
- Types of Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Workshops
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid TV (opens in new window)
- Plumas Pipeline
- Unusual Circumstances
- NextUp / Foster Youth
- Veteran Services
- Forms and Policies
- Important Dates
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.