Fall 2024 application now open!
2024-2025 Student Housing Application & License Agreement (download the file and save it before emailing)
If you have any questions please contact the Student Housing office at 530-283-0202 ext. 414 or email@example.com!
Pay Your Bill: Use this link for directions to access your MyFRC portal and other ways to pay your application fee of $75 as well as your security deposit.
*Your application will be considered complete once both the applicaiton is received and the $75 deposit is paid.
FRC Student Housing:
Student Housing supports the academic mission of Feather River College by providing living environments that enhance the educational and personal growth of students and provides a community atmosphere that complements the educational mission of the College. FRC offers three Housing options, both on and off campus:
- The Hillside Dorms are an apartment-syle facility located on campus and feature one and two bedroom options. All bedrooms are double-occupancy.
- The Meadows Apartments is an apartment complex near downtown Quincy that features one and two bedroom options. All bedrooms are double-occupancy. Preference for this complex is given to returning students with no disciplinary records.
- The Pines is located in the heart of downtown Quincy and provides a traditional dorm setting with 25 double occupancy rooms located off three corridors.
The first step is filling out the Student Housing Application below. The application can be mailed or emailed to the contact information listed at the top of the application. The application will not be considered complete until the $75 application fee is also received. Payments can be made through MyFRC Student Portal or by contacting Student Accounts: 530-283-0202 ext. 292
Off Campus Housing:
Below are some resources for off-campus housing. In no way are any listings of these off-campus housing resource sites affiliated with FRC or the Feather River Community College District.
- The Cloman House: Rooms for rent in large home in downtown Quincy (females only); for details contact Pam Washburn at (530) 816-2552.
- 505 Main Street Apartments: Premier location in downtown Quincy across from the Courthouse! Studio single rooms for rent. Large common kitchen. All utilities included in rent. For more information contact Katie by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- River Ranch RV Park: Trailer space available; student rates - (530) 283-1908
- Deerwood Cabins: Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom cabins available; located 2.3 miles from the College. For details contact Terry Howard at 530-386-7039.
- American Valley Estates MHP and Apartments: Located in the heart of downtown Quincy at 179 & 211 Lawrence Street. This is a 41-space mobile home community with 9 year-round rentable cabins, 10 apartment units and 4 RV sites. The property also offers storage units for rent. For details contact the park manager at 530-616-8288 or email Americanvalleyestates@gmail.com or email@example.com.
- Pioneer RV Park: Located in East Quincy, 1326 Pioneer Road. For details on the availability of RV spaces call 530-283-0769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Housing Resources:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.