Community Education at FRC
Take classes for the pure joy of learning! No grades, tests, papers or long-term commitments. Classes are fee based and do not grant college credit.
How to Register
Complete the appropriate Registration Form below based on your age:
For adult students (18 years or older), print the below form and complete in full, including the Waiver of Liability. Please return to the Office of Instruction, located in the Administration building.
If you are younger than 18 years old, please print the below form and complete in full, including the Waiver of Liability. This form includes Parent/Guardian Consent information and signature. You can return the completed form to the Office of Instruction, located in the Administration building.
Submit the Registration Form and Payment of Course Fees to Feather River College in one of the following ways:
Evaluate The Course You Are Taking
Evaluate the community education course in which you are enrolled by using the online form below.
Become a Community Education Instructor
Follow the link below for information on proposing a course and becoming an instructor.
- Student Services Home
- Basic Needs
- Community Ed (opens in new window)
- Disability Support Program for Students (DSPS)
- Financial Aid (opens in new window)
- Health Services
- Housing (opens in new window)
- Student Discounts
- Student Employment Services (opens in new window)
- Student Equity and Achievement Services (opens in new window)
- Student Life
- Student-Parent Resources
- Student Policies (opens in new window)
- Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student Safety (opens in new window)
- Student Leadership & Government
- Student Success Programs
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.